What happens when you combine the two Fab Five’s most iconic models in one?
Nike* Air Fab Times
SHOCK THE WORLD!
Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King AND Ray Jackson changed the way of college basketball.
Baggy shorts, black socks and two of the most memorable models of all-time were worn by the Fab Five in their 1992 and 1993 way to the Final Four.
Eric Avar designed the Nike Air Flight Huarache and Steve McDonald the Nike Air Force Max. Now is my turn to pay homage to these two iconic models with Nike* Air Fab Times.
Fab Times of basketball, Fab Times of design and Fab Times of the 90’s, the best era!
I only will release 10 pairs of the custom Nike* Air Fab Times.
The shoes will come in a very special pack that includes:
– The Nike* Air Fab Times shoes
– A Fab Times numbered box
– A Fab Times logo T-shirt in size XXL
– A Fab Times pair of Shorts in size XXL
– An original pair of Nike socks with classic logo
– A Fab Times Keychain
Remember, only 10 pairs will be released.
* This is not a Nike authorized product, it is not manufactured by Nike, it is a custom concept design by Al Rioja (miszapas).